We are always looking for new talents to join our team! We accept the applications from any countries!
We are open for new contacts with talented specialists who are able to deliver quality sessions during our events. Main topics of our events are business and personal development so if you have experience in conducting trainings in some of the aspects of those topics – we might be interested to hear from you!
As we are growing and designing new events in Amsterdam, Moscow and other places we are looking for country managers for our School in different country. If you know how to spread information about us in your country, if you are familiar with the groups who might be interested in joining our programs – you are welcome to apply for the position of a country manager. The role of a country manager is to be our ambassador in your country and invite new participants to join our event.
We offer attractive financial benefits for country managers.
Our internship program is open for young people from any country. Internships can be done from your country as well as from the Netherlands.
We offer interns to receive the experience of organizing international projects and participating in the work of international organization.
Internships are offered in various departments: Marketing&PR, Sales, Legal. In your motivation letter you can indicate in which department you are interested in and we will discuss with each candidate individually the plan for the internship.
The duration of internship is between 3 and 12 months.
The internships are unpaid. However, we offer free participation in our events for interns. For the best interns we will also cover travel costs (fully or partially) to the venue of the course on your choice.
If you are interested in any of the positions above – please send us your CV and motivation letter to our email – email@example.com Please indicate “Careers” as the topic of the email!
INTERNSHIP FROM HOME
The Netherlands Education Group is an educational institution based in Utrecht, the Netherlands. We organize short-term educational programs in the field of business, personal development, learning English. Our courses are taking place in Amsterdam and Moscow. Also we organize study trips to UN-headquarters in Vienna, UN-institutions in the Hague and EU-institutions in Brussels.
Here you can see the examples of our courses –
We offer quality educational programs that help young people to develop personal and professional skills needed on modern labor market. We help youth to accelerate and reach their full potential!
We invite interns to join our team! At the end of the internship you will be invited to join any of our courses FREE of charge and moreover we will cover your travel costs to the venue of the course!
The interns will be asked to perform various tasks remotely so from own home. The tasks will include:
- Finding some information in Internet
- Translating some materials to their mother language
- Contacting our partners in their region
- Preparing some information materials
- Conducting market research
- Other tasks
The tasks will aim on spreading the information about our organization in the region where the intern is based.
The expected amount of working hours – 15-20 hours per week.
The duration of the internship is 6 months.
The internship is unpaid.
- At the end of the internship – one FULLY COVERED trip to any of our courses (you can choose which one you would like to attend)
- International experience – you will work for international projects and gain valuable experience
- Certificate of completing the internship – at the end of the internship we will provide you the certificate confirming the experience you have gained
- Network – during the internship you will communicate with various international organizations and develop your network
- Sufficient command of English language
- Possibility to work 15-20 hours per week from your home/any other venue
- Good communicational skills
If you are interested in please send CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you share our values and would like to become a member of our team?! Join us an a volunteer!
What do volunteers do?
The role of the volunteers of the Netherlands Education Group is spread the information about us in the region where she/he is from and help us reach more talented young people! Volunteers will be asked to be our representatives in their regions and contribute to our work!
You can join “general volunteering” or if you have preference about the professional field – legal, marketing, IT or other – you can indicate that in your motivation letter and we will try to offer you the volunteering in a chosen field.
What will you get?
- International experience – you will join the international projects and get the experience of working in international field
- Gain new skills and knowledge – you will learn a lot and develop your professional and personal skills needed for a future professional career
- Certificate – we will provide the certificate confirming your volunteering at the Netherlands Education Group
How to become a volunteer?
Send CV and a motivation letter to email@example.com
Applicants from any countries are welcome to apply.
The volunteering is unpaid.
Standard duration of volunteering is 1 year.