The Netherlands Education Group organizes short-term programs in the Netherlands, Belgium, France, Austria and Russia. We are looking for interns who could help us to organize our courses in Moscow!
We organize courses in the field of business, leadership, public speaking and other topics in our training center in Moscow. Participants from various countries join the courses, spend one week in Moscow to develop their professional and personal skills. Any learning process in a new country is always more beneficial if you can combine it with learning about the host country and its people. And that is why we are inviting interns who would be interested to help to organize our courses in Moscow and share some information about Russia with participants!
Our courses in Moscow are taking place in our training center in Troitsk – in the south of Moscow (so-called New Moscow). We invite interns to join the next course and help us with organizational issues.
The Tasks are the following:
- Assistance in preparation of the course: communication with the participants of the course, our partners in Moscow, etc
- Accompanying participants to the city: going to the city center in Moscow and visiting the particular list of organizations
- Excursions for participants: organizing the excursions in Moscow and telling interesting facts about Moscow and Russia
- Assisting with practical issues: assisting with issues such as buying sim-cards, ordering a taxi, using public transport, etc
- Providing information about Russia: helping participants to learn more about Russia and Russians
- Communicating with participants during the course: being at the training venue during the course and offering informal communication with participants
- Other tasks
The period of the internship
The interns are invited for the period of the courses in Moscow. Here you can see the open dates of the upcoming courses.
We also have tailor-made courses in Moscow that are not posted on the website. When your application is accepted, we will inform you about the upcoming tailor-made courses and you can choose the dates that are convenient for you.
- Fluent English
- The possibility to spend the whole period of the course with the group
Please note – the internship is unpaid. For that reason, we expect applicants from Moscow or Moscow Region as they would need to cover the travel costs to the venue by themselves.
The interns will be provided with:
- Accommodation in our training center during the course
- Meals during the course
- Free participation in our course and the certificate from the Netherlands Education Group
- Experience in organizing international project
- The opportunity to practice English with foreigners
If you are interested in – please email your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicate “Internship in Moscow” as the topic.
No deadline – the applications are accepted for the whole year.
No age of geographical limitations – participants of any age and with any ethnical background are welcome to apply.