Do you have great experience in a particular field and think that it is time to share your experience with students of the Netherlands Education group? Then apply for the position of a tutor and become a member of our teaching team!
We are looking for external tutors (online tutors) who could design a course and teach it within our Online MBA program.
Create your legacy! Design a course and teach it to young leaders from around the globe!
We are looking for professionals specializing in one of the topics below:
- Project management
- Business Strategy
- Managerial Finance
- Public Speaking
- Personal Leadership Development
- Effective Communication
- The Art of Negotiations
- Professional English Writing
- Networking/How to Network?
- Intercultural Communication and Management
- Managerial Economics
- Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Other topics related to international business
The expected online course should include the following:
- Curricula: detailed program of the curse
- Video Lectures: from 4 to 15 video lectures (each – from 30 to 60 min)
- Reading materials: providing the materials that students should read in order to learn about the topic
- Skype meetings: 1 or more skype meetings with the whole group or individually
- Online communication: creating a platform for the communication with the group and active participation in this communication (via Facebook, WhatsApp or any other online tools)
- Final assignment: one final assignment that students would need to complete based on the whole course. You will be asked to assess the assessment
- Guidance for the final project: if a student has a particular interest in your subject and he/she might wish to write a final project within this subject – you will be invited to supervise a student.
- University level of education
- Minimum 3 years of experience teaching at university or in business
- Fluent English
- Good communication skills
- The ability to design the course yourself
We accept applications from candidates from any country.
If you are interested in becoming one of our tutors – please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com and indicate “Tutor – Online MBA” as the topic. In the text of the email please indicate the course/courses from the list that you could teach.
There is no deadline. We are always looking for new professionals to join our team!