Do you have great experience in a particular field and think that it is time to share your experience with students of the Netherlands Education group? Then apply for the position of a tutor and become a member of our teaching team!
We are looking for external tutors (online tutors) who could design a course and teach it within our Online MBA program.
Create your legacy! Design a course and teach it to young leaders from around the globe!
We are looking for professionals specializing in one of the topics below:
- Project management
- Business Strategy
- Managerial Finance
- Public Speaking
- Personal Leadership Development
- Effective Communication
- The Art of Negotiations
- Professional English Writing
- Networking/How to Network?
- Intercultural Communication and Management
- Managerial Economics
- Human Resource Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Other topics related to international business
The expected online course should include the following:
- Curricula: detailed program of the curse
- Video Lectures: from 4 to 15 video lectures (each – from 30 to 60 min)
- Reading materials: providing the materials that students should read in order to learn about the topic
- Skype meetings: 1 or more skype meetings with the whole group or individually
- Online communication: creating a platform for the communication with the group and active participation in this communication (via Facebook, WhatsApp or any other online tools)
- Final assignment: one final assignment that students would need to complete based on the whole course. You will be asked to assess the assessment
- Guidance for the final project: if a student has a particular interest in your subject and he/she might wish to write a final project within this subject – you will be invited to supervise a student.
- University level of education
- Minimum 3 years of experience teaching at university or in business
- Fluent English
- Good communication skills
- The ability to design the course yourself
We accept applications from candidates from any country.
If you are interested in becoming one of our tutors – please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “Tutor – Online MBA” as the topic. In the text of the email please indicate the topic(s) from the list above that you could teach.
There is no deadline. We are always looking for new professionals to join our team!