The Netherlands Education Group offers short-term courses in the field of business and personal development. We offer quality educational programs that help be more successful in the labour market. Click here to see the full list of our courses.
One of the challenges we face is the difficulty to inform about our courses those who might be interested in joining our courses. We would like everyone who might be interested in joining our courses to know about us and join the courses on their choice! And that is why we are looking for an Account Manager!
In order to spread information about our courses, we do various advertisement campaigns on the Internet. However, a large portion of our participants joins via our partner organizations. We would like to invite an Account Manager who will be looking for new partners and develop a new partnership network for us.
- Look for new partners: Think about the types of organizations that might be interested in cooperation with us – Universities, Youth Organizations, and others. You should contact these organizations and offer them cooperation. The form of cooperation – sending participants to our courses. We are able to offer the following benefits to those organizations – commission per participant they send, free participation for a member of the organization in case they send a certain number of participants.
- Find participants for tailor-made courses: We have a list of courses that are published on our website. In addition, we offer tailor-made courses – the organizations can tell us which topics they or their clients are interested in – and we can offer the course on the topic of their choice. For example, a group of bankers might want a study visit to banks in the Netherlands to learn more about the innovations they use; a group of students who study law would like to visit the Hague and attend UN-institutions; a group of young entrepreneurs want to visit Moscow and learn about the project management. We are able to organize the courses on nearly any topic in the Netherlands and Russia (sometimes – in other venues, upon request). So we ask you to find the organizations/groups that might be interested in our tailor-made courses.
- Design and implement new Advertisement Campaigns: Searching for some internet platforms or other media where we could organize an advertisement campaign for our courses.
- Other tasks: You might be asked to implement other related tasks.
As an Account Manager, you can focus on working with partners from your country or any other countries. You can choose the regions you will be working and organize your work accordingly.
- Fluent English
- The ability to work remotely
- Strong Communication Skills
A person from any country of any age can apply for the position.
Please note – the position is remote. Some business trips are possible.
The salary will depend on the results of the work.
How to apply?
Please send an email to email@example.com and indicate “Account Manager” in the subject. Include the following attachments to your email:
- Motivation Letter
- Plan-proposal (please tell us how you think you could organize your work – where would you look for new partners organizations, how would you contact them, tell us about your network if that can be relevant. So please tell us in your plan-proposal how are you planning to organize your work. We would like to see here that you understand what the position is about and already have some ideas on how you could implement the work. We would like to know how could you benefit our organization)