We are the Netherlands Education Group. We organize study programs in the field of business and personal development. We invite an Administrator to our Training Center in Amsterdam.
Our training center is a house of about 92 sq m where participants of our programs live. You will live in a training center and help with organizing the events. Participants of some programs come and stay up to 3 months. Participants of some others – about 5 days. We will ask you to welcome participants, help them to accommodate themselves, assist tutors during the sessions, clean the house in between of the guests and help with some other tasks. Sometimes we might have only 1 person staying in the house for 3 months. Another time there can be a group of 3-4 people staying for 5 days once a month. So the number of the guests can vary.
What do we expect from the candidate?
- The ability to communicate in English (you do not necessarily should speak perfect English, however, it would be convenient if you can understand English and express yourself in English language);
- University degree;
- Citizenship of EU or working permit in the Netherlands (please note, this is a mandatory requirement – unfortunately we are unable to consider the applications from the candidates who do not have the nationality of the country of EU or a valid work permit for the Netherlands);
- The ability to come and live in the training center (you would need to live here including the stays at nights so it will not be possible to come only at day time and stay for nights somewhere else);
- Readiness to stay with us long period – preferably 2-3 years (we expect to find a candidate who is willing to join us for long period and stay with us few years)
What will you do?
- Welcome participants of our programs – they will arrive to the house, you would need to open the door, show them their room, show them the house, help with practical matters – advice where to buy sim-cards, how to use public transport, where to buy or rent a bicycle, where is the closest supermarket etc
- Cleaning the house – you would need to clean the rooms after the participants and clean the house.
- Making groceries and cooking food – to participants of some of the programs (mostly only short-term programs up to 5 days) we provide meals. You would need to make groceries (of course we will compensate the costs) and cook easy meals for lunch.
- Assisting during the sessions – you will be asked to welcome tutors who come for the sessions, show them the classroom and assist in case of need.
Other responsibilities – you might be asked to help with other tasks related to the house and organizing study programs.
What we offer
- Accommodation in Amsterdam (a single room in a training center)
- Registration in Amsterdam (you will be registered at the address of the house)
- Monthly allowance (to cover your food and basic living expenses)
- 6 weeks of holidays per year (we kindly ask to discuss the exact dates in advance so we could make the planning accordingly)
- Partially food (during the sessions where the food will be provided to the participants)
- Possibility to attend our study programs free of charge
How to Apply?
If you want to apply – please send your CV and Motivation Letter (in English) to firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate “Administrator in Amsterdam” in the subject of your email.