I am a graduate with a Bachelor’s degree in teaching English and German as foreign languages from a Russian university. Also, I possess hands-on experience in Customer Service which I have gained while working for 9 years at the US Embassy in Russia as the Embassy’s motor fleet dispatcher where I used to intensively liaise with customers on all levels. Besides, I’ve got a great deal of expertise in nearly all areas of logistics that I’ve gained during my work at such major multinationals as Mars Inc. and Groupe Renault. I am a friendly, honest, self-organized, and attentive to details, fast learner with superior problem solving and communication skills. Also, I am very motivated and am good at working under pressure.
Year of Birth: 1966
Languages: Russian – native, English – fluent, French – intermediate, German – basic
- A Bachelor’s degree in teaching English and German as foreign languages from the Federal University of Humanities and Social Studies, Kolomna, Russia.
- 2017– Present
English-Russian/Russian-English translation (various subject areas)
- 2008 – 2017 US EMBASSY, Moscow
US Embassy fleet Dispatcher
– Was responsible for scheduling, dispatching, and coordination of the Embassy’s official trips.
– Liaised with and supported internal customers at all levels. • Handled urgent customer requests and non-routine issues during presidential summits and other VIP visits.
– Managed up to 25 drivers on a day-to-day basis.
– Was responsible for relevant databases’ maintenance.
- 2001 – 2007 Freelancer (PR for a non-government organization, Interpreter), Saint-Petersburg
- 1999 – 2000 GROUPE RENAULT, Moscow
Warehouse/Production Planning Manager
– Organized a car components warehouse from scratch.
– Executed car components receptions; performed quality control and stock registration.
– Made regular stock inventory and developed new technological procedures.
– Trained and supervised staff of 5 employees.
– Was in charge of drawing up a production plan.
– Ensured that car components are on the assembling line according to a production plan.
– Was responsible for a small fleet of forklifts and trucks.
- 1995 – 1999 MARS Inc., Stupino, Moscow region
Customs and Transport Coordinator
– Coordinated company’s customs clearance and international transportation activities.
– Developed and oversaw import/export customs clearance procedure.
– Elaborated cost-effective international multi-modal transport schemes.
– Worked closely with commercial and finance departments providing logistics expertise and endorsement to international trading contracts with regard to their logistic component.
– Negotiated and drafted contracts with transport providers and customs brokers.
– Handled business correspondence and phone communication with foreign counterparts.
– Coordinated local and inter-regional deliveries.
– Ordered and dispatched all domestic shipments, monitored transportation contracts, maintained transport quality and controlled service performance.
- From € 10,8 per hour