I have a zen attitude to work, life matters and relationships. I try to find joy and pleasure in every activity, even while waiting in line or washing the dishes. I communicate easily both with fellow Russians and with foreigners, I can make friends with people from both hemispheres. My plan is to get a Master’s degree in sustainability or environmental issues in the Netherlands starting from next year, so experience in research is valuable to me.
Year of Birth: 1989
Languages: Russian – native, English – fluent, Spanish and French – conversational, Vietnamese and Italian – basic
- Voronezh State University in Russia, Master of Philology, Diploma with excellence
- Self-employed (2019 – present)
English teacher, interpreter
- Cleverlearn Language Centre, Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam (2017 – 2019)
- Authentica – Luxury beauty brands distributor, Moscow, Russia (2015 – 2017)
Education Department Coordinator, Translator
- Hilton Moscow Leningradskaya, Moscow, Russia (2013-2015)
Guest Relations Agent
- Green Street Language Centre, Voronezh, Russia (2012 – 2013)
- From € 10,8 per hour
Contact Anastasia K.