Due to my previous experience in fields such as teaching languages and doing volunteer work during IAAF International Athletics Meetings I have developed such vital skills for a position of a Virtual Assistant as: time management, personal planning, offering constructive criticism, organization of thematic events, translation, paperwork, creative thinking, accuracy, literacy. I have a writing blog that can be viewed as a portfolio of mine – all the texts posted are written in English/Russian and translated by me.
Year of Birth: 1997
Languages: Russian – native speaker, English C2, Spanish B2, German A2
- Lomonosov Moscow State University. Bachelor’s degree in International Area Studies
Teacher of English
– Developing and managing a personal plan of classes for each student
– Reviewing homework and offering constructive criticism
– Preparing students for important exams and public speeches
-Organization of thematic events held in the English language
- IAAF International
IAAF International Athletics Meeting. Doping control department. The job involved translation (Russian-English/English-Russian), paperwork, meeting and organizing sportsmen.
– Ensuring the correct framework of the doping control system
– Russian into English/ English into Russian translation
– Meeting and organizing sportsmen
- From € 20,4 per hour
Contact Anna T.