Administrative (office package specifically advance level of excel), Translations (oral English/german to written Spanish. oral Spanish to English/german written. oral English to written german), Copywriting
I have international experience and specifically in marketing. I describe myself as an outgoing, fast learner, and active person, divided by my two passions: marketing and travel. I have experience in a wide variety of duties in marketing area with different tools: planner of new strategies(research to create a new image, new website, new social media strategies), focus in create content to favor the SEO strategies following keywords strategy, social media manager creating awareness of a company.
Year of Birth: 1989
Languages: Spanish: native, English: advanced level, C1, German: medium level, B1-B2, French: basic level, A2
- Expert in marketing and e-commerce (2018) at FEMXA in Madrid
- Marketing management Master (2017) at the Autonoma University of Madrid.
- Postgraduate in Congresses and Events Organization (2014) at SEAH Estudios Abiertos, San Valero Group.
- Graduate in International Tourism (2009-2013): I have studied in Alcala de Henares University (Madrid), except the last year, in the Hochschule München University, in Munich with an Erasmus internship
- October 2019- present — LOCAL TOUR GUIDE in the Netherlands – Buendia Tours Guiding in different routes in the center of Amsterdam, historical tour and alternative tour (from Dam til museums area) and also in other cities like Rotterdam, Middelburg, Den Haag, Zaanse Schans+Edam/Volendam+Marken even in Belgium in Brugge, Gent, Antwerpen, etc.
- October 2015- July 2018 — MARKETING ASSISTANT in Packlink
I have helped in different tasks: email marketing with Mailchimp, control and schedule content with Hootsuite, customer service, Copywriter creating content for the website following keywords strategy, marketing campaigns with Facebook Ads, create contests and giveaways with Easypromos.
- October/2015– present — TOUR GUIDE AND SHIP COORDINATOR/MK PLAN in Politours
- October/2018 – April 2019 I developed the new digital marketing strategies plan. The idea was to refresh the appearance of the website and unify marketing actions under a strategy. I did full research from the beginning, competence, SWOT, profile of buyer person, including surveys and analize data with the program SPSS, redefine goals, strategy and proposal of marketing actions for example increase brand awareness through social media, SEO and SEM strategy( refresh and continue with the blog, new keywords, etc).
Tourist guide on board the Scylla ships on the river cruises routes of the Rhine and Moselle river (Germany-France), Maas and Scheldt (Belgium – Holland), Danube (Austria-Slovakia-Hungary) and Greater Europe (Rhine-Main-Danube). I have carried out coordination tasks prior to and during the season, as well as an on-board guide in the tasks of accompaniment in tours or just escorting groups, pick up at the airport and transfer to the ship, customer assistance at all times with questions, recommendations, etc., also local tour guide tasks in different countries mainly in Germany, Belgium and Netherlands, to make the visit on foot through different cities with the appropriate explanations and stories and of course support in the thematic moments on board as a Crew Show, and in any other organizational task such as navigation schedules or coordination with other local guides, administrative such as selection and organization of optional visits or logistical tasks.
To end, I developed the project of a new river ship route, organization of the new Greater Europe route, stops, visits, schedules, etc and its launch, as well as support in various office tasks.
- December/2012- December/2019 — TOUR GUIDE and PLANNER – Tierra de Fuego.
I have collaborated creating routes completely which includes the timing and schedule visits and hotels/ restaurants books, transportation and of course the visit to all the tourist points of interest with the necessary explanations as a local guide, also carrying out the tasks of pick up and accompaniment of the group throughout the trip and during guided tours.
- Between 2012 and 2019 I have made different route combinations taking Munich as main city and combining cities like Füssen (Neuschwanstein Castle), Nuremberg or Regensburg, among others, as a specialized guide in Bayern, Germany. Example of route: December 2014 Weekend in Munich and Nuremberg. In addition, I have developed myself as a local tour guide working in Germany (Bavaria North Rhine-Westphalia Hesse Baden Württemberg), Belgium (Flanders) and Holland (Amsterdam, Volendam, Edam, The Hague, Delft and more).
- Examples of collaborations:
– Last collaboration December 2019 Weekend Frankfurt, Heidelberg and Mainz. (overnight Frankfurt)
– March 2018 Brussels, Bruges and Ghent (overnight Brussels)
– April 2018 Amsterdam, Villages Volendam-Marken and Keukenhof gardens. (overnight Amsterdam)
- Administrative task: From € 13,2 per hour
- Marketing task: From € 16,8 per hour
- Translations/copywriting depending on the number of words