I think that I am the outstanding candidate for this job because I am workaholic, sincere and dedicated to my profession, result-oriented, and above all keep myself updated with data in my profession
Year of Birth: 1996
Languages: Kazakh (Native), Russian (Fluent), English (Fluent), Turkish (Conversational), Chinese/Mandarin (Beginner)
- Sep 2014- Jul 2017 Brunel University. London. UK
BSc Finance & Accounting
Key modules: Managerial Accounting, Cooperate Finance & Investments, Econometrics, Statistics, Mathematics, Company Law, Financial Engineering.
- Oct 2013 – Jul 2014 Kaplan International College. London. UK
Certificate in Business, Law and Social Sciences
Business Studies, Statistics, Foundation Economics, English.
- Sep 2010- May 2012 Fairview International School. Kuala Lumpur. Malaysia
I-GSCE – Mathematics, Science, English, History, Literature
- Sep 2018-Present Pisano. Istanbul.Turkey
Business Development Executive
– Responsible for sales activities in Russia,CIS, Balkan and MENA regions
– Play a key role in driving commercial activity by engaging and acquiring new global customers for Pisano
– Build deep understanding of targeted regions market information and research
– Set up targeted Global sales strategies and fresh new ideas forward for the business opportunities
– Close the deal with Raiffeisen Bank Bulgaria & Kosovo ($10,000), BBAC: Bank of Beirut and Arab Countries ($1,500)
- June 2016-Present MyEtno. London.UK
Co-Founder and Director
– Managed team of 7 people, supervised and guide them throughout the work.
– Engineered increased sales over a continuous period via financial and marketing strategies.
– Constantly communicated with suppliers and customers on daily basis
– In charge of product design, logistics, marketing and accounting.
– Start engaging with showrooms in London,Istanbul,Moscow and Almaty
- Mar 2017- Dec 2017 Tai United Management Ltd. London. Hong Kong
– Dealing with all kinds of financial reports and transactions of the company.
– Accounts preparation for a periodical time (on quarterly and yearly basis)
– Pay and approve all invoices, salaries and expenses and make record of all transactions
– Go through legal and financial contracts of clients and subsidiary companies.
- 2016 – 2017 Sardison Group. London. UK
– Provide reports with the data collected from the platforms
– Search for potential clients and created long term relationships
– Speak at networking events to promote business and services
- Jun 2015- Aug 2015 Deloitte TTL. Almaty. Kazakhstan
– Collaborated with a team of senior managers in preparing financial reports for the 2nd Quarter 2015 of JSC “Kazkomertsbank”.
– Liaising with clients developed strong interpersonal and communication skills
– Preparing the following document (analytical review of changes): Cash and balance sheets with national bank.
– Assisted audit team to prepare tender proposal of FSI.
- From € 15,6 per hour