After a successful 7-year career in Human Resources, my primary focus has shifted last year as I decided to give a new direction to my professional development: in order to work remotely and achieve geographic freedom, I’ve started to pursue a career in as a freelancer. This allowed for a smooth transition and my HR skill set has proven to be very useful: I have a vast experience working with different personality types and the ability to adapt solutions for each client’s needs, which I believe is a great asset in this industry. These are some of the areas I could help your business: 1. Customer service: overall contribute to positive user experience;
2. English to French localization; 3. Administrative tasks; 4. Data entry. I am a very enthusiastic individual, empathetic, result-oriented, and a dedicated team player!
Year of Birth: 1990
Languages: FRENCH: NATIVE, ENGLISH: CONVERSATIONAL
- 2014 Master’s Degree with specialization in HR
Paris Direction Rh
- 2010 Two years technical degree in Financial management
Valence and Administration
University of Valence (France)
- UCC / Cloud Agents for PlugSurfing Support
Customer support specialist French & English
Provide support in Europe for Electric car charging points on live chat and email tickets. Troubleshoot and solve non-technical issues (connection, password reset, invoice, issue with a charging session, etc.).
- June 2020 -September 2019. Remote &part time. SENEF SOFT
Data entry and Recruitment specialist. Data entry for a new software/checking invoice
Recruitment (sourcing, interview, interview feedback), Creation of interview guideline, process etc.
- February 2019 -August 2018. Paris. ENDEMOLSHINE FRANCE
Human Resources Partner. Recruitment (sourcing, interview, interview feedback)
Trainee sessions, Performance reviews, Internal events
- December 2017 -June 2015. Paris. NRJ GROUP. Human Resources Partner
Recruitment (sourcing, interview, interview feedback) -> around 200 recruitments per year
Trainee sessions, Performance reviews
- From € 13,2 per hour