We organize quality education for young leaders worldwide through various programs. Participants usually travel for the period of the course to the country where education is taking place. They learn from the tutor, visit the organizations and receive vast professional experience. However, this experience is not exhaustive if they do not have the possibility to meet local people and communicate with them in an informal environment. And that is why we invite Student Buddies to join the program!
If you live in the city where our course takes place – to join us as a Student Buddy! At the moment we have the programs in Amsterdam, the Hague, Vienna, and Moscow. The Buddies are invited to join the program and meet participants.
The forms of participation can be different
You can choose how to communicate with our participants:
- You can meet participants and offer them an informal walk in the city
- You can join the course and hold the seminar about your country/city/culture
- You can meet participants and have an informal chat with them
- You can meet participants and spend time with them in any way
Requirements for the Student Buddies
- Be a resident of Amsterdam, the Hague, Vienna or Moscow
- Be available during the course (no need to be available during the whole course – you can choose the exact days of the course when you are available)
- Be able to communicate in English (the main language of communication at all our courses)
- Willingness to meet international people and share information about your country, city and culture
What do we offer?
- International experience – you will meet people from abroad and learn more about their countries and cultures
- Free participation in our course – you can join the sessions that are organized for participants of the course for free
Please note, that only applications coming from people who are already in Amsterdam, the Hague, Vienna or Moscow will be considered.
A person of any age or nationality can apply for the position. You do not have to be a student to apply!
There is no deadline – you can apply any time.
The position of a student buddy is unpaid.
If you are interested in becoming a Student Buddy – please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “Student Buddy” as the subject.
Please indicate the title of the course(s) and exact dates when you would be available – you could see the full list of the courses here.