The Netherlands Education Group is an educational institution that offers short-term courses in the field of business and personal development. We organize study visits to United Nations and other international organizations. We offer the programs of business incubators to individuals who want to start their start-up in the Netherlands. We offer MBA and other study programs. We help individuals to learn about modern business, develop social skills needed for today’s labor market and create a network to find a suitable job.
Most of our programs are taking place in the Netherlands. But participants of the programs come from all over the world. When someone wants to join our programs – usually they contact us directly. At the same time, we would like to expand our network and provide more convenience to participants from different countries. And that is why we are looking for a Country Director. A Country Director will help us to spread information in the country, communicate with participants from the country and provide other types of assistance.
What to Do?
- Spread information about our programs in your country and (if possible) in neighboring countries
- Find advertisement channels of our programs in your country and (if possible) in neighboring countries
- Communication with participants of our courses from your country
- Facilitating payments from your country
So the role of Country Director is basically to spread the information about our programs, find marketing channels, and assist interested people with registration and payments and other related issues.
What we Offer
- Monthly allowance (in case of successful completing of the probation period of 3 months)
- Commission of 10% from the price of the country for every student who will join any of the programs via you
- Fluent English
- Good network in your country
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work from home (or any other convenient venue)
- Good understanding of our cooperation and programs
Please note the position is remote and does not imply relocation.
How to Apply?
If you want to apply – please send your CV and Motivation Letter (in English) to email@example.com Please indicate “Country Director” in the subject of your email.
Please include the following information in your Motivation Letter:
- Your education
- Your experience
- Which channels for spreading information about our courses in your country you could suggest. Please be as detailed as possible. Let us know how exactly you could help us to spread the information about our programs.
We invite those who understand what we organize and know how to spread the information about our programs and attract students. Please note, unfortunately, we will not be able to consider the applications that come without CV or Motivation Letter.
There is no deadline for this position – you are welcome to apply any time.