Skills: Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and PowerPoint. Also familiar with GRASS GIS, SPSS and QuickResto(CRM system). Skilled at data collection using both qualitative and quantitative methods.
Education: University of Padova, Saint-Petersburg State University of Economics
I have different volunteer experiences, mostly in the administration field.
Year of Birth: 1997
Languages: English: C1, Russian: Native
- 2019-2021 University of Padova, Italy
Master of science “Local development”
- 2014-2018 Saint-Petersburg State University of Economics
BA Foreign Regional Studies
Thesis: “Role of transport system of the
People’s Republic of China in country economics”
- November 2018 – June 2019 Stark Automotive, Novosibirsk (Russia)
International partnership manager Communication with
foreign partners and functions of purchasing manager
- February-May 2018 Closed Joint Stock Company “International Centre for
Social and Economic Research “Leontief Centre” (CJSC
ICSER “Leontief Centre”)
Conducted a study on company towns and small historical
towns. Selected data and interpreted results of data.
Organized XVIIth Annual International Conference
“Leontief Readings” – “Economic Theory: Triumph or
Crisis?” Increased my knowledge in research methods,
developed my organization and communication skills.
- Summer 2017 Transport integration
Selected data and information for company’s research for
Ministry of transportation. Improved my time management
to meet the deadlines.
- May 31 – June 3 2017 SPIEF (Saint-Petersburg International Economic Forum)
Volunteer of transportation
SPIEF – the main economic and business event in Russia.
Organized and managed work of
shuttle drivers, informed participants about means of
transportation. This experience developed my
communication skills and leadership skills, improved my
abilities to work in team.
- Personal assistant = € 5,5 per hour