Education: Binus University
A confident, highly organized, diligent and enthusiastic professional with 2+ years experience. With a friendly and approachable persona and by utilizing my expertise in finance, business and IT, I have been pivotal to ensuring businesses under my control are equipped with the tools necessary to meet aggressive sales and growth plans.
Year of Birth: 1997
Languages: English – C2, French – B1, German – B1, Indonesia – C2, Japanese – N5
- Binus University – Computer Engineering.
- Adobe design & illustrator course.
- Dicoding Data Visualization as well as Machine Learning course.
- Azure Cloud Practitioner Certification.
- SEO course at Pintaria.
- Dec 2018 – Dec 2019, Archipelago International
Market Research Analyst
- Dec 2018 – Dec 2019, where I perform research and gather data to help company markets its products or services. Gathering data on consumer demographics, preferences, needs and buying habits. Evaluate data using statistical software and intepret what the data means and forecast future trends
- Oct 2016 – Dec 2018, Accor Hotel Group
Data and Revenue Analyst – I keep tracks of company’s revenue and looks for way to improve it. Tracks revenue overtime and determines the direction of the trend. Match revenues to expenses for each business segments to determine the relative profitability of each segment. I also have teaching experience as a professor assistant in my university as well as education specialist in Pelangi school
- From € 12 per hour