I believe I would be an ideal candidate for this particular role for the following reasons: 1. I have spent most of my career in Office Management / Personal Assistant role. I am very familiar with daily tasks involving scheduling and time management needs, run errands, make presentations, keep up of correspondence, travel arrangements. etc. 2. I have been praised for my dedication and diligence in my previous jobs, I am trustworthy, enthusiastic, enjoy being part of a team and maintain a great team spirit. 3. I am fluent in English, Russian and Greek. My communication skills are a big asset of mine and would be very beneficial for your organisation. 4. I have had a wonderful opportunity to have worked in Greece, UK and Russia and have a great sense of understanding of people coming from different backgrounds and of different ages. 5. I am a Graduate of American Community School of Athens, and hold a Bachelor degree in Business Management from the UK.
Year of Birth: 1983
Languages: English – Fluent, Greek – Fluent
- Columbia Commonwealth University (London,UK) – Bachelor in Business Managment
- Fortross, Nov 2018- Dec 2019
– Managing, organizing and scheduling meetings, facilities and meeting rooms, ensuring they’re properly equipped.
– Managing and maintaining busy schedule of Vice President and Managing Partner, ensuring and resolving of no diary clashes, making sure the schedule is followed and respected.
– Arranging complex and detailed travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; compiling documents for travel-related meetings
– Completing expense reports; composing and preparing correspondence that is confidential
– Communication with board of Directors, Investors and others on Behalf of MP/VP.
– Heavy email traffic, prioritizing, managing and replying on occasions on behalf of MP.
– Responsible for keeping all corporate documents, laws and board meetings minutes.
– Researching, prioritizing, and following up on incoming issues and concerns addressed to the executives, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
– Providing supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, and mailroom; establishing policies and procedures.
– Purchasing and obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
– Improving program and service quality by devising new applications, updating procedures, evaluating system.
– Maintaining administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Ioteh- Moscow, Jan. 2018 — Oct. 2018
Personal assistant / project administrator
– Plan and supervise all personal travel arrangements including: air travel, ground transportation, and accommodations
– Attending meetings, take and record minutes of meetings (Russian and English) and distribute the same as instructed.
– Maintain and manage activities, commitments, and deliveries
– Preparation of appropriate agendas for meetings and conferences.
– Plan the time table schedule of business, personal and weekend events
– Efficiently manage telephone calls, emails and collect/ sort mail
– Translations form English to Russian and vice-versa
- Yell.ru – Moscow, Jun. 2015 — Aug. 2017
Administrative manager / Personal assistant
– All support staff report directly to me
– Training administrative staff
– For the organization to operate efficiently
– Arranging for payments of contractors and vendors by liaising with accounting departments
– Planning operational budget and negotiating prices with suppliers.
– Purchasing and distributing supplies and maintain the inventory.
– finding ways to reduce costs for the company.• responsible for MD schedule
– organizing business trips for MD and company employees
– responsible for MD budget control
– conducting research
- Frontier Ventures – Moscow / Singapore, Nov 2012 —Jun 201
Personal assistant / Administrative Director
– Screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests and handling them when necessary;
– Arranging travel and accommodation and occasionally travelling with the manager to take notes or dictations at meetings or to provide general assistance during presentations
– Deputizing for the director, making decision and delegating work to others in director’s absence
– Devising and maintaining office systems including data management, filing, etc
– Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff
– Organizing and attending meetings and ensuring director is well prepared for meetings
– Producing documents, reports and presentations
– Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority
– Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post, often corresponding on behalf of the director
- From € 14,4 per hour