Skills: Translation (English – oral, written, Russian- oral, written, Kyrgyz – oral, written, Turkish – oral), Typing, proofreading, tourism counselling, Public Speaking, MS Office, Sedna Hotel Management Software, Data Analysis, Multimedia Tools
Education: Kyrgyz National Technical University
Due to my work specificities, I have a good understanding of different fields starting from agriculture to human rights. Also, I can learn new subjects fast. I have good communication skills and empathy to establish positive contact and communication.
Year of Birth: 1978
Languages: Russian – 5, Kyrgyz – 5, English – 4, Turkish – 4
- 09.1999-03.2005 – Kyrgyz National Technical University. Faculty of Management
- November 2019 – Present Freelance translator
- May 2019 – November 2019 Front Office Agent, Merit Crystal Cove Hotel Casino & SPA
- November 2018 – March 2019 Hotel Manager, Grameen Boutique Hotel,
- March 2015 – April 2019 Freelance translator
- October 2011- March 2015 Program Assistant, OSCE Community Security Initiative Project, OSCE Head of Mission Office
- January 2011- October 2011 Translator. OHCHR (Office of the UN High Commissioner for Human Rights) mission in Osh.
- July 2008 – June 2010 Translator, Millennium Challenge Account Threshold Program, USAID Judicial Reform Assistance Project
- January 2005- July 2008 Translator, Intergovernmental Project (Sweden-Kyrgyzstan) “Developing Social Assistance for children at risk in Kyrgyzstan” funded by Sida (Swedish international development agency)
- June 2003 – February 2004 Sales Associate, AAFES (Army and Air Force Exchange Service), Sales Associate Kandahar, Afghanistan
- From € 6 per hour