Skills: MS Office advanced user (especially Excel), Numerical skills, Professional Finance and Budgeting, Professional Archiving skills and excellent dealer with information technology virtual tools (V-drive, Dropbox, ERP Software system), Excellent Monitoring evaluation, and follow up experience + effective tools, Dealing with training and studying curriculum and materials, Good experience in Facebook page managing, Experience in market and needs assessments.
Education: Al Tanmya Education and Development
Have free time to work online and will be a pleasure If I join your team and engaging your educational intervention.
Year of Birth: 1991
Languages: Arabic – native, English- excellent, Kurdish – Basic
- Management skills (Accounting & secretary) in DTC in 2010.
- Marketing and projects management in DTC in 2011.
- ICDL course (International Computer Driving lesions) 2012.
- Business Excel Training: make all financial reporting and feasibility study on Excel in 2019.
- CCNA Certificate\Cisco Networking Academy\ Fundamentals, Switching, Routing and accessing the WAN in 2014.
- Vocational Diploma in Practical Accounting \ Ameen-Rasheed-Khazen-Sahli-Mezan-Quick box-Peach tree\ this Diploma aims to understand, have knowledge, and training on recording all of economic event on the accounting programs with it process and financial reporting 2014.
- Four months course “TOT on Entrepreneurship skills for young start-up entrepreneurs using the CEFE (Competency-based Economics through Formation of Enterprise) methodology” 2014.
- 40 hour course Coaching Micro Business on Marketing Topics in Venture business consulting and training 2015.
- Intermediate Accounting Diploma in Al Tanmya Education and Development: This course aims to understand the way of various theoretical and practical problems related to the accounting side of the assets and knowledge of accounting standards \Damascus, Syria\ 2015.
- I am one of the founders of Kwna w Sanabka volunteer group which had been founded in crisis of Syria.
- 49 hour training in handling with IDPs and Refugees in Kwna w sanabka volunteer group.
- TOT in Venture International Group in August 2017.
- TOT in Business Development in UNRWA Capacity Building 2017.
- “Personal Development & Soft Skills” in UNRWA Capacity Building 2017.
- Certificate of participation in BEYOND SILICON VALLEY GROWING ENTREPRENEURSHIP IN TRANSITIONING ECONOMIES December 2018 from CASE WESTERN RESERVE UNIVERSITY WEATHERHEAD SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT
- Minimum Economic Recovery Standards from Seep Network in Beirut – Lebanon on 1-2/ Aug 2019.
- Feb 2020 – Now: United Company Zein for Paper Cutting and tissues
Erbil – Iraq
- Oct 2019 -Jan 2020 (Leave because of traveling abroad): UNDP United Nation Development Program
Career Guidance Officer
- August 2018-July 2019 FIH (First Investment House) Family Business Co Damascus -Syria
Senior Administrative and Financial Accountant
- June 2018 – December 2018 Danish Refugee Council (Damascus) Livelihood Department
Micro Business and Livelihood Consultant
- June 2017 – May 2018 UNRWA United Nation for Relief and Work Agency Damascus
Business & Youth Development Officer
- March 2015 – June 2017 DRC /Danish Refugees Council Damascus
Focal point Vocational Training and Livelihood department
- Sep 2014 – June 2015 JCI Junior Chamber International Damascus
- Feb 2013 – March 2015 I-Tel group.co for trading and Mobile service Damascus
- June 2011 – Dec 2012 UNRWA Engaging Youth Project Damascus
Volunteer in Business development department
- Administrative services = € 7,5 per hour.
- Finance services = € 11 per hour
- Other services range between this range ± € 2