I am a Customer Service representative with extensive experience in both online and presential customer service with 6 years of experience. I am constantly learning and building strategies to make my job more efficient, promoting engagement with the company to fulfill the expectations. I bring a more humane way of customer service in which every customer is treated as an important individual, I take my time to answer their questions with kindness and patience. I am proficient in social media customer service, inbound/outbound technical support calls, and e-mail interactions.
Year of Birth: 1995
Languages: English and Spanish
- I finished High School with a diploma in communications
- CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE – SENIOR EDITORIAL DESIGNER
MOV Advertising – Remote (2014 – 2017) (2018 – Present)
– Community manager for Facebook pages.
– Trained two employees to community managers for Facebook.
– Met with customers regarding their service.
– Called and e-mailed customers about updates on their order.
– Prepared and provided templates for social media interaction.
– Design and edited social media videos.
– Worked with customers to design websites to their standards.
– Managed sales contacting and receiving calls from possible customers.CUSTOMER CARE REPRESENTATIVE – GRAPHIC DESIGNER
Grublabs – Tijuana, Baja California (2017 – 2018)
– Composed company e-mails for all areas for better understanding of the product.
– Designed a website in which we were able to make sales easier via e-mail marketing.
– Assisted in the logo design for customers.
– Answer customer calls and e-mails.
– Provided customers with updates regarding their service.
– Reviewed company mails and reported unprofessional interaction with customers from co-workers.
- From € 12 per hour