Country: The Netherlands
Skills: Orientation; explanation; explanation of payments; fees; administration; translate portuguese to english; translate english to portuguese;
Education: University of Porto, Polytechnic Institute of Viana do Castelo
I´m an analytical person. I like to organize things and I have attention to detail.
Year of Birth: 1985
Languages: Portuguese – Native, English – Professional
- Master in Environmental Economics and Management 2011 – 2014
University of Porto, Faculty of Economics (Portugal)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management 2004 – 2008
Polytechnic Institute of Viana do Castelo (Portugal)
- Human Resources Specialist
City Hall of Porto (Portugal) Jun 2015 – Mar 2019
– Managed salaries and fees;
– Processed and controlled wage garnishments (court order, child support, loan garnishment;
– Designed the work flow of different processes to implement lean management;
– Implemented the garnishment process in the ERP together with the IT team.
- Academic Manager
University of Coimbra (Portugal) Sep 2010 – Sep 2012
– Processed the annual tuition fees;
– Verified and controlled the migration of tuition fees data to different operating systems;
– Clarified and augmented in the area of tuition fees;
– Registered benefits and consequent regularization of payment plans;
– Processed and analysed statistical data with excel.
- Trainee Maltibérica
Sociedade Produtora de Malte, S.A. (Portugal) May 2008 – Nov 2008
– Controlled and posted raw material in SAP;
– Issued and posted invoices in SAP;
– Processed invoices for the customers;
– Acted as customer support.
- From € 13,2 per hour