Skills: Administrative (Office (outlook, excel, word, power point), Photoshop, Zoom), HORECA, Tourism, Translations (Languages = Spanish, English and German), Teacher / Coach (Teaching languages , Customer care), YOGA
Education: Altaviana College
I’m trilingual in Spanish, English and German and have extensive experience in the upscale hotel industry and I’m used to working independently at different roles in an international environment. My pointing out skills are excellent at customer care, sales capacity and vision, creativity, and of course the languages!
Year of Birth: 1985
Languages: English, German and Spanish = Native, French=basic, Ialian=basic
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATE DEGREE 2007-2009 – ALTAVIANA COLLEGE, Valencia (Spain)
- THE WESTIN HOTEL 5* , STARWOOD HOTELS AND RESORTS Valencia, Spain
- Internship in 5 * Hotel as conclusion for my studies going through different departments such as front and back office, or housekeeping. -OPEN WATER SCUBA DIVER (FEDAS -2001)
- STEP AND AEROBIC INSTRUCTOR (FMG -Madrid Gymnastics Federation- 2003)
- COMMUNITY MANAGEMENT 2.0 (online course, IEBS – 2011)
- YOGA INSTRUCTOR 100 Hrs (Namaste Yoga associated with Kerala and Kendra Yoga, Fuerteventura -2017)
- ENGLISH TEACHER TRAINING (Currently-online) “
- OASIS HOTELS AND RESORTS S.A
Fuerteventura, Canary Islands (Spain)
Reservation / Sales Agent (Full time position)
– Process bookings from travel agencies, tour operators, group reservations (mainly sport teams) and private clients primarily through e-mail
– Hotels planning optimization by distributing room quotes through T.T.O.O , sending offers and stop/open sales.
- RITUALS COSMETICS
Kaertner Str, Vienna (Austria)
November 2016-May 2017
Sales Associate & Make up artist / Trainer
– Customer care with an eye for detail
– Personal advising of beauty products
– Make up artist of the headquarters participating in fashion shows and responsible for trainings.
– Administrative processes and cashiering.
- MGALLERY by SOFITEL, 4* ACCOR HOTELS
Am Heumarkt, Vienna (Austria)
February 2014-February 2016
Front Office Shift Leader
– Check in/check out (Opera System)
– Guest Relation functions: up-selling of tickets for concerts or diverse activities to do in the city.
– Offer an excellent quality of service to our guests
– Run smoothly the day to day organization & check accounting
- GLOBAL EXCHANGE S.A
Madrid International Airport Adolfo Suárez (Spain)
June 2011-September 2013
Customer Service Representative
– Currency Exchange Agent and tax refund
- NH & HESPERIA HOTELS AND RESORTS 4 & 5*
June 2009-June 2011
Reservations Agent German/English/Spanish team
– Answer the phone and e-mails, in an effective manner attending to private clients offering detailed information about our hotels worldwide in order to
make a reservation and close sales such as up-selling.
– Manage T.T.O.O, travel agencies and company bookings.
- THE SHELBOURNE DUBLIN, A RENAISSANCE HOTEL,
MARRIOTT HOTELS , 5*
27 St. Stephen´s Green, Dublin 2, Ireland
August 2008-December 2008
Heritage Lounge Associate
– Vip Lounge attendant with concierge duties (Opera System)
– Deliver and prepare special drinks and set up of snack buffet
- From € 12 per hour