What do you want?
What do we offer?
You will learn more about management of an organization through both designing and implementing effective human resources policies and procedures including the recruitment, selection, and maintenance of a qualified, motivated, and productive workforce.
This course helps to become a more effective manager/employee by building skills and raising awareness of critical human resource related issues.
After completing this course, you will be able to
- Human Resources Management-Roles and Responsibilities
- The Changing Role of HRM and Growing Professionalism within the HR Function
- HRM Challenges in the Twenty-First Century
- Legal issues in HRM
- Job Design
- Job Analysis
- Human Resources Planning
- Understanding a Shifting Labor Market
- Employee Orientation and Socialization
- Training and Development
- Performance Management
- HR's Role in Setting a Climate for People Development
- Employee Compensation
- Incentives and Rewards
- Employee Benefits and Services
- Trends in Compensation and Benefits
- Recruitment Strategies
- Processes for Selecting the Best Candidate
- Legal Issues Related to Recruitment and Selection
- Online and Social Media Recruitment Tools
- Occupational Health and Safety Legislation - Creating a Safe Work Environment
- The Human Rights Code - Establishing a Positive Work Environment
- Managing Employee Separations
- Labor-Management Relations
- Disciplinary and Grievance Procedures
A modern comfortable training center in the south of Moscow (so-called New Moscow area). Participants will sleep and have sessions at the same building! The training center consists of 8 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a large common room for the sessions. In addition to the standard facilities, the training center is equipped with Jacuzzi that can be used by participants, the fire place where participants can gather in the evenings together, terrace and other facilities which will make the stay comfortable.
The training center in New Moscow is not just a building! It was constructed with the intention to give participants the feeling of the community together! To facilitate informal contacts among participants outside of the sessions. Fully equipped kitchen and the place for BBQing are also available for the participants. In case of the good weather, the outside area can be used by participants as well.
The stay at the training center in New Moscow provides unique experience enhancing the learning process!
Course fee: € 490
The fee includes:
- - The program of the course (including all necessary study materials)
- - The accommodation (in the comfortable training center in Moscow)
- - Meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner and coffee-breaks)
- - Transfer
- - Visa invitation (which you will need to bring to the Russian Consulate in order to apply for a visa)
How to apply?
Just click to apply via website
Or you could send an email to the following address – email@example.com
Please indicate the following information in the text of the email:
- - Full name
- - Nationality
- - Date of birth
- - Telephone number
- - Title of the course you are applying for
- - The reasons why you would like to join the course and the expectations you have from the course
We do not have any age or geographical limits for the applicants. Person of any age from any country is welcome to apply for the course.