Writer, Activist and 5+ experience in Customer Service, Sales and Marketing and Project management. Dynamic and motivated professional with a proven record of generating and building relationships, managing projects from concept to completions. Adaptable and transformational leader with an ability to work independently. Proficient in content, social media and inbound marketing strategies. Skilled, creative and innovative. Excellent in communications and customer service. Team leader.
Year of Birth: 1991
Languages: Somali- Native, English – Fluent, Arabic – Intermediate, Kiswahili – Bigginer
- Master of Arts in Anthropology, University of Nairobi ( 2017 – current)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science, University of Hargeisa, 2014
- Excellent Customer Care, HASI, 2016
- Marketing Management Training, HASI, 2016
- Leadership Training, YALI, 2016
- Diploma of Human Development, IBDA, 2014
- Diploma of Somali Linguistics and Literature, Gaarriye Institute of Languages, December 2015
- Indigenous Knowledge and Culture Material, HCC, 2015
- Creative Writing Course, Red-Sea Cultural Foundation, 2013
- Mindfulness and Meditation, WPI, 2018
- Customer Service and Marketing Executive, WorldRemit LTD (2018 – 2020)
Full range of Customer service including handling of incoming calls and outgoing calls, understand, meet and exceed targets set for assigned projects. Successfully consult with internal stakeholders within World Remit in particular, our regional office in South Africa and London HQ. Partnering with customer service team in the HQ, UK Implementetion strategies resulting in a huge activation in Somaliland.
- Communications & Customer Care Officer, Sagaljet Digital Printing Company (2015 – 2017)
Developed customer service standards, training staff on standards and ensuring that all staff are acting according to the standards. Ensured that front line staff to exceed customer expectations through improving the customer experience journey. Made sure that meeting the costumers and listening to their concerns via meetings, calls and emails are in place and went smooth.
- Program Coordinator, Hargeysa Cultural Center (2014 – 2015)
Supporting, planning and coordination of the culture programs and its activities. Implemented the policies and practices of the center while maintaining budget and track expenditures/transactions. Managed communications through media relations, social media etc. Helped in building positive relations within the team and external parties. Scheduled and organizing meetings/events and maintaining agenda.
- From € 9,6 per hour