I am a communicative person with the ability to work under pressure. Moreover, my strengths are flexibility and responsibility. My mission is to assist team and executives to reach company’s goals providing administrative support. The knowledge and enthusiasm of My Choice: my hard work and passion to implement supporting tasks have sparked my enthusiasm to apply and become your next Executive Assistant. My ambitious interest in organizational assignments and maintaining elaboration combined with working for your company would be a unique and enriching experience for both parties. Having more than 6 years of work experience within the Administrative industry, I have developed strong expertise in nuances of managing a CEO’s busy day and can proactively tackle issues, maintaining international elaboration and organizing the successful implementation of business assignment, project management, structure and logical thinking with a creative method of making a decision. I succeed at working independently as much as I enjoy mutually sharing creative ideas with other team members. Additionally, I am enthusiastic about creating an effective plan for solving challenging business assignments.
Year of Birth: 1989
Languages: Russian – native speaker, English – advanced (TOEFL certificate), French – A-2
- 2013 – Institute of International Trade and Law
Master’s degree in Global Economy
- 2010 – Russian State Social University
Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Protection
- May 2018 — March 2020 – New Stream Group – Executive Administrative Assistant& Remote Assistant;
- May 2016 — November 2017 – Bank VTB- Executive Administrative Assistant;
- March 2014 — May 2016 – Bank of Moscow – Administrative Assistant;
- September 2011 — March 2014 – Dream Technologies -Team assistant;
- September 2010 — August 2011 – Raiffeisen-Leasing Ltd – Secretary.
- From € 14,4 per hour
Contact Natalia B.