I would like to consider work offers in Administrative, Translations, and Finance as I have professional experience and education in these areas. I have experience of working in administrative and finance areas. I am fluent in English, know German, and Russian is my native language. I would like to practice my knowledge of foreign languages at work. I graduated from M.V.Lomonosov Moscow State University in 2005. I have a Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees. My specialization was “Financial Economics”. By working on this position I would like to enhance my skills and upgrade knowledge received from my educational and professional background. My enclosed resume provides more details on my qualifications. I am confident that I can perform the job effectively.
Year of Birth: 1980
Languages: English (fluent), German (intermediate), Russian (native speaker)
- September 2003 – June 2005. M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics, specialization: “Financial Economics”, Master’s degree; Moscow, Russia GPA: 4.61/5.00 “Appraisal of Discount Rate in Emerging Markets”, term paper, “Cost of Equity in Emerging Markets”, master’s graduation thesis
- September 1999 – June 2003. M.V. Lomonosov Moscow State University, Faculty of Economics, specialization: “Economics”, Bachelor’s degree; Moscow, Russia GPA: 4.51/5.00, “Analysis of Different Currency Regimes in Modern Russian Economy”, term paper, “Securities Portfolio Selection in Russian Conditions”, term paper, “Valuation of Investment Projects in Russian Conditions”, bachelor’s graduation thesis”
- 03 August 2017 – 13 May 2019. GfK-Rus; Moscow, Russia
Interviewer, Call Center
Duties include: sociological and marketing public inquiries – outbound calls.
- 18 May 2017 – 07 July 2017. OOO “Studio Moderna”; Moscow, Russia
Sales Specialist, Call Center
Duties include: handling outbound calls to clients; provision of customer service by phone; negotiating sales of goods; informing clients about new products, special offers, and actions.
- 27 March 2015 – 11 January 2016. NPF European Pension Fund (AO); Moscow, Russia
Specialist, Call Center
Duties include: handling outgoing calls to clients of the Fund in order to verify agreements of Obligatory Pension Saving (OPS); data input; promoting EPF products and services for a better meeting of the needs of customers; solving problems and developing customer relationships.
- 18 December 2013 – 03 September 2014. OAO “OTP Bank”; Moscow, Russia
Specialist, Department of Incoming Communications, Call Center
Duties include: provision customer service by phone; handling incoming calls from customers; consulting bank clients on banking cards, on consumer credits; advising clients and solving problems related to banking services; providing clients with an information on their products including financial information; resolving customer concerns over the phone including the fixation of clients’ complaints and desires; updating client records.
- 16 October 2012 – 07 December 2012. ZAO “Torgovyi dom “Perekryostok”” (X5 Retail Group N.V.); Moscow, Russia
Assortment Operator, Discounter Store “Pyatyorochka”
Duties include: presales preparation of goods; customer service; assortment display; control of presence of goods in sales area; check of goods’ quality; open-date labeling control; control of the presence of price tags on goods.
- 23 June 2008 – 11 September 2008. ZAO “Grand-Hotel”; Moscow, Russia
Assistant of Payroll Accountant, Financial Department
Duties include: filing; handling documents turnover; input of payroll information into the program; assisting in payroll accounting; implementation of other tasks set by the manager.
- 03 May 2006 – 31 July 2007. InterComp Technologies L.L.C.; Moscow, Russia
Accountant Assistant, Payroll Buro
Duties include: payroll accounting for companies-clients; preparing quarterly and annual reports for Tax Authorities; interactions with Tax Inspectorates; preparing other reports on requests of clients; coordinations with clients for information exchange.
- 01 July 2004 – 31 July 2004. Commercial Bank “Moskommerzbank”; Moscow, Russia
Internship, Credit Risk Department
Duties include: market research preparing; risk analyzing of credit offers; gathering and analyzing industry data.
- From € 6,25 per hour