Highly professional specialist in research and project management with additional administrative functions (support of stakeholders in different matters ranging from organization of work, research, providing necessary information such as news, evaluations, information on potential partners etc. to more simple things like interpretations and translations, organization of trips, business travels).
Year of Birth: 1980
Languages: Russian (native), English (fluent), Spanish (intermediate)
- 2008 – 2009 University of Cambridge (Cambridge, UK). MPhil in Real Estate Finance, RICS accredited.
- 1997 – 2002 Moscow Academy of the humanities and social sciences (Moscow, Russia). Diploma with honours (1st class) in International Relations (regional studies – Europe).
- Trainings of the ANO “Organizing committee “Sochi 2014” during 1 year in MGIMO for work as a volunteer of IOC/IPC Services function during the XXII Olympic Winter Games and XI Paralympic Winter Games 2014 (period of work: 02.02.2014 – 25.02.2014, 10.03.2014 – 17.03.2014).
- Trainings from the Organizing Committee for work as a volunteer of IOC/IPC Services function during the Olympic Winter Games 2018 in Pyeongchang, South Korea.
- Successfully participated in the “Art of negotiations” training (July 2015) and in the “Successful negotiations” training course at the University of Cambridge (2009).”
- 2015 – to present, Crocus Group (Moscow, Russia), Company’s profile: developer, investor. Senior analyst of Analytics and research department
- 2014 – 2014, Lucra Capital Group (Moscow, Russia), Company’s profile: real estate investor. Head of investment department
- 2011 – 2014, Kortros Group of Companies | former Renova StroyGroup (Moscow, Russia) Company’s profile: real estate investor and developer. Deputy Director (Project Development Department)
- 2009 – 2010, Barkli Corporation (Moscow, Russia), Company’s profile: elite residential and commercial real estate developer and investor. Project Analyst (office, retail and residential properties)
- 2006 – 2008, RDI Group (Moscow, Russia), Company’s profile: developer, Russian land owner (32 000 ha under ownership) Senior analyst (Residential Development Department)
- 2002 – 2006, GVA Sawyer (Moscow, Russia), Company’s profile: international property advisor, developer. Senior analyst-marketer (Consulting Department)
- From € 18 per hour