Expert and professional in traduction to Arabic language and all fields. One of The best leaders in the Tunisian Civil Society. Available at all times
Year of Birth: 1989
Languages: Arabic: native, French, English: good
- Baccalaureate Diploma in Experimental Science in Bizerte. (2008)
- Bachelor’s degree Diploma in Computer Technology at the Higher Institute of Technological Studies in Bizerte. Specialty: networks and computer services. (2009-2011)
- Civil Society Diploma of the Tunisian School Of Politics (TSOP).(2018/2019). (Arabic language) (Political Science, Human Rights, Citizenship, Advocacy, Lobbying and Communication)
- US Certified Instructor in Management & Technology by the American institute of professional studies. (2019). (Arabic language)
- Certificate of 2019 cycle of the Council of Europe Schools of Political studies. (Arabic language)
- Certificate of “Put the World of Rights”by the Canadian Center “Equitas Human Rights“ (Arabic language)
- Certificate on “Using Technology for an Effective Citizenship” by the Canadian Center “Equitas Human Rights” (Arabic language)
- Certificate in “Local governance, social accountability, participatory monitoring and evaluation” by Jasmin Foundation . (Arabic language)
- Training UNESCO Kindness Facilitator of the international forum in New Delhi (INDIA) (North Africa representative) (Arabic language)
- Certificate in “Governance and anti-corruption” by the Center for Information, Training, Studies and Documentation on the Association “IFEDA”.
- Certificate in “Mechanisms against corruption” by the Center for the Study of Islam and Democracy. (Arabic language)
- Certificate of Training “M.O.R.A.I.N.E” 1 and 2 by the International organization Humanity & Inclusion. (Arabic language)
- Certificate of Training in “Business Plan” by the International organization Humanity & Inclusion. (Arabic language)
- Certificate of Training in “Personalized Social Support” by the International organization Humanity & Inclusion. (Arabic language)
- Certificate in “Business English” by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of northeastern.
- Certificate in “Events Organization and Management” by GEC (the Great Communication Schools)
- Certificate of “Projects Proposal for E.U funding” by ATDAS in partnership with Across Atlantic Development (U.K) in the university Avicenne Private Business School.
- Certificate of “Project and Program Management” by MedSirat Training Center.
- Individual Qualification Certificate in Google Analytics at Google.
- Certificate in Business Computing at HP.
- Certificate training of trainers “Digital Security“ by Youth Without Borders-Tunisia.
- Certificate in work techniques and optimization of personal abilities by the African Training Center
- 2012-2013: Community development manager at the Bizerte Development and Study Library of Bizerte.
- 2013-2014: Community development manager at the association of Bizerte.
- Since 2016: Representative of the Tunisian organization for the defense of the rights of persons with disabilities (OTDDPH).
- Since 2016: EU Project Manager in the Tunisian Association of Artistic and Scientific Development (ATDAS) for E.U Programs ( Erasmus+, European Solidarity Corps , European Voluntary Service , Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation …)
- 2017-2019: Coordinator Manager Baladiaonline.com project in the company El4 Assistance for administrative services for Tunisians residing abroad of Tunisia.
- 2018-2019: Communication Manager in the Tunisian Association Volunteering Cooperation Bizerte
- Since 2018: Coordinator in “Rawabet” Initiative (2017-2023): Technology Gateways for Citizen Engagement aims to empower young people, women and marginalized groups, especially persons with disabilities – in Jordan, Tunisia, Egypt and Morocco. Sponsored by Global Affairs Canada with the Tunisian Mediterranean Center, Equitas Humans Rights and New Tactics in Human Rights of Jordan.
- Since 2018: Head of The Global Young Leaders Organization (GYLO) of the persons with Disabilitie
- € 11 per hour.