The Netherlands Education Group is an educational institution that organizes short-term courses in the field of business and personal development. Our courses are taking place in Amsterdam, The Hague, Moscow and Vienna. Because of a large number of new courses that we are launching in Amsterdam we are looking for a new team member that is based in Amsterdam or nearby!
Whom are we looking for?
The position title: Personal Assistant
Most of the work is to be done remotely so you will be asked to work from your home (or any other venue that is convenient for you) and you will be asked to visit the venues of the courses in Amsterdam when we have the course (usually about 2-6 times per month).
- Fluent English (the knowledge of other languages is a strong asset)
- Good communication skills
- Working experience of 5 years or longer
- Ability to work from home
- Residence in Amsterdam or nearby (you must have a residence permit or nationality of The Netherlands or the nationality of any other EU country)
- Communication with participants of the courses
- Communication with partner organizations
- Administrative support of the courses while they are taking place in our training centre
- Preparing the materials and texts for publishing on the website
- Other types of administrative work for organising courses
The expected amount or working hours – 20 hours per week.
Salary and other working conditions will be discussed with short-listed candidates.
If you are interested in the position – please send us your CV and Motivation Letter in English to email@example.com and indicate “Position in Amsterdam” as the topic.