Before coming to Italy to pursue my master’s degree, I had 2 – year professional working experiences as a sale consultant in Vietnam for both international corporate and fast-growing startup company. Hence, I had chances not only to develop sale, negotiation and communication skill but also to improve my customer experience and insight with Vietnamese clients as well as foreigners who are investing in Vietnam. Thanks to the jobs I have done so far, I realized that I have strong passion and talent in Sale/ Business Development/ Project Management. Therefore, I am trying to enhance required skills for these positions and looking for job opportunities in Europe after my Master graduation.
Year of Birth: 1993
Languages: Vietnamese: Native, English: C1, Italian: A1, German: A1
- UNIVERSITY OF PADOVA
ITALY | October 2017 – Current |
Master of Entrepreneurship and Innovation
GPA: 24.4 / 30
- DA NANG UNIVERSITY OF ECONOMICS
VIETNAM | September 2011 – January 2016 |
Bachelor of Finance and Banking
GPA: 7.2 / 10
- UnternehmerTUM – Munich, Germany
August 2018 – October 2018
- CirCO Co-working Space – Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
August 2016 – September 2017
– Identify product’s values, customer personas and sale pipeline.
-Cooperate with Marketing department to create online campaigns through social medias to attract new potential clients.
– Qualify new leads by calls, emails and face-to-face meeting in order to propose the best packages for clients. Create sale proposal to assist clients’ inquiries and negotiate with them during sale process. Prepare contracts, invoices and related documents for clients after closing deals.
– Report sale performance and prepare sale plan quarterly.
– Reach 100% occupancy rate at CirCO branch 1 (1000m2) after 8 – month operation.
– Reach 40% occupancy rate at CirCO branch 2 (400m2) after 1 – month pre-sale.
– Bring 60% revenue to the company after 1 year of working.
– Persuade 50% of my clients to re-new the contracts after the old contracts expired.
- Savills Plc – Da Nang, Vietnam
Real Estate Sale Executive
March 2015 – March 2016
– Carry out partly or entirely the sales process: finding customers, presenting the project and its products to the buyers, participation in sales negotiation and trying to close the deal, preparation of sales contract and following up the fee payment…
– Close 3 deals, bring 5000$ profit to the company in 7 months.
– Create content and communication via social media platforms, webpage (WordPress) and newsletters.
– Manage exchanges and assessment of participants’ applications within the scope of the European exchange program “Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs”.
– Organize international delegations’ visits at UnternehmerTUM, internal and external events.
– Update and categorize customer contacts on Customer Relationship Management
– Successfully organize and prepare delegations for 15+ internal and external events of International Cooperation team.
– Well manage and evaluate 40+ participants’ applications of “Eramus for Young Entrepreneurs” program.
– Well manage, filter and restructure 1000+ contacts on Salesforce.
- Administrative – from € 4,8 per hour
- Customer Service – from € 9,6 per hour