Advent Group is a Partner of The Netherlands Education Group and the global leader in One-to-One MBA events, holds its annual AccessMBA Tour edition in Amsterdam on 1st of February 2020. It offers you the opportunity to meet top European and international business schools.
If an MBA or an Executive MBA degree is part of your career development plan, make sure to sign up for the. To maximise the benefit you can derive from the face-to-face meetings, experienced MBA consultants evaluate your profile so that you can talk to the representatives of the programmes that correspond to your preferences and potential for growth.
Event participants benefit from:
- One-to-One meetings with top international business schools
- Individual consulting sessions with Access MBA and Executive MBA experts
- School panel discussions
- GMAT workshops
- More than EUR 2 million worth of scholarship opportunities
- Have the chance to win free online Verbal or Quant course by GMAT Amsterdam
- Have the chance to participate in a raffle to win a 1 Free Entry to the 700-level series Verbal course provided by the GMAT Dojo, worth 350 euros
Date: 1st of February
Time: 9:30AM – 3:30PM
Place: Marriott Hotel Amsterdam, Stadhouderskade 12
The event will be attended by some of the world’s top business schools: Amsterdam Business School, Rotterdam School of Management, Maastricht School of Management, IE Business School, TIAS, IMD and many more!
Why consider an MBA?
- Studying for an MBA can help you not only learn valuable business skills, but also network with knowledgeable and successful professionals in the industry.
- The vast majority of B-school alumni are in work, whether for a company (79%) or as self-employed entrepreneurs (10%). The median base salary among alumni is USD 115,000, with variation by job level and location. (GMAC 2018 Alumni Perspectives Survey)
- Overall, 81% of responding companies plan to hire MBA graduates in 2018. (GMAC 2018 Corporate Recruiters Survey)
Previous event participants provide feedback about the Access MBA tour
“The format is quite compact, with many schools at the same time and place, and I had the opportunity to ask questions and get answers one-on-one right away.”
“The organisation of the event was impressive – all of my meetings started on time. The discussions made me want to be a student at two of the participating business schools!”
Places are limited for One-to-One meetings and early registration is recommended. To receive your free invitation, register here today.