I am practical and down to earth, welcoming, friendly and outgoing person, with a good sense of humour. During my work experience I had the opportunity to show my people and communication skills, fairness and approachable personality, combined with a proactive and hands on style, good organisational skills and dedication to achieving high standards. I enjoy taking on new challenges, quickly adapt to new situations and am always willing to learn. I have accumulated great experience during my years in Portugal, London ( nearly 8 years ), and Malta ( nearly 4 years ) and Netherlands ( 5 years ) having worked in different types of business including restaurants, shops, shipping companies, customer service. Currently looking for a new challenging position, one which will make best use of existing skills and experience whilst enabling further personal and professional development.
Year of Birth: 1976
Languages: Portuguese- native, English – fluent, Spanish – fluent, French – basic, Italian – basic
- 2017 Certificate of Child Development and Attachment Theory by Dr.Rebecca Heron
- 2012 – 2015 Different Customer Support training sessions whilst working at Aspire Global; telemarketing training, sales training, courtesy training, senior training sessions, monitoring- and supervising agents training.
- 2011 First Aid Course for babies and toddlers (British Red Cross)
- 2005 English Course in Kensington Library, Learndirect (London)
- 1990 – 1993 English language course, Cambridge School Lisbon (Portugal)
- 1991 – 1992 Microsoft Office Course, Salesiana school, Lisbon (Portugal)
- 2017-2019. Knufflesitters ( nanny agency Netherlands) branch manager Eindhoven, role includes recruitment of nannies and babysitters, managing and support to families, promoting and marketing agency.
- 2012 – 2015 Aspire Global Malta. 9 months working as Portuguese support agent. December 2012 until July 2015 as Senior English support agent. Customer service over the phone, e-mail and live chat. As a Senior English support monitoring and supervising new agents performances. Updating company protocols and reporting to team leaders.
- 2005 – 2009 French Connection Store, London. Sales assistant. Processing card- and cash payments, organizing stockroom, helping customers on the floor.
- 2004 – 2011 Part time ‘Live out Nanny’. Worked for 10 families in London, U.K.
- 2004 Secretary at Ana Bruno lawyers Lda. (Lisbon). Main tasks; organizational and presentation skills. File- and agenda management. Answering calls and scheduling meetings with clients.
- 2002 – 2004 Ecu Line LDA, Lisbon (Import- and export). Commercial secretary. Negotiating and managing of small scale contracts (freight sales). Organizational and presentational skills. Part of the management team involved in commercial activity using commercial style of operation.
- 2001 – 2002 Garland Navigation Company Lda, Lisbon (Import and Export). Commercial secretary. Negotiating and managing of small scale contracts (freight sales). Organizational and presentational skills. Part of the management team involved in commercial activity using commercial style of operation.
- 1999 – 2001 Optimus Telecommunications Lda, Lisbon. Call Center Consultant, inbound and outbound calls. Maintaining the quality of customer service by tracking the queries using software provided.
- 1998 – 1999 David & Golias, Production of Cinema, Theatre and Shows Lda, Lisbon. Production Secretary.
- 1995 – 1997 MBP, Lda, Lisbon (Marlboro). Promoter and PR (Public Relations) of the brand.
- € 17,5 per hour