Saule is a team leader for communication and advocacy tasks. She runs raises awareness and advocates for change in government policy on this issue. Saule previously worked for the OSCE, ODIHR and UNDP offices in Kazakhstan, where she dealt with politico-military issues, human rights and media freedom topics.
In a nutshell, she is involved in charity and passionate about social changes. She is a project leader of an inclusive educational programme in Kazakhstan that aims to challenge and change perceptions of how kids, youth perceive people with an impairment. She is a project leader of the organizational capacity programme in Central Asia and delivers capacity building training. Saule holds a Bachelor’s degree in International Relations, Business and Economics as well as a Master degree in Political Science. She is an alumnus of John Smith Trust Central Asia programme and former Vice-President of Membership of Astana Toastmasters Club. She loves travelling, reading, public speaking, networking and passionate about dancing.
Year of Birth: 1989
Languages: English, Russian
- Master of Arts Political Science; Central European University, Budapest (September 2015- June 2016)
- World Disorder and Conflict Management, Institut Barcelona d’Estudis Internacionals/Barcelona Summer School in International Politics (June 2016)
- Bachelor of Economy and business; West Kazakhstan Engineering-Humanitarian University, Uralsk (September 2011 – May 2013)
- Bachelor of International Relations; Kazakh University of International Relations and World Languages named after Abylai Khan, Almaty (2007 September – 2011 July) diploma with Honors.
- Summer courses of Chinese Language and Chinese Culture; Shandong University of Science and Technology in Qingdao, China (June-August 2010)
- Summer courses; Williams College in London, UK (June –August 2009)
- Advocacy and Communication Group
– Project leader since October 2018 – up to date
– Assist and support events, conferences, seminars.
– Provide research and expertise in capacity building; institutional strategy and management;
– Control performance analysis and improvements of the projects;
– Provide educational management and corporate trainings in Russian, English;
– Manage communications with government, donors, stakeholders and partners on projects;
– Implement and lead projects and teamwork.
- National Paralympic Committee
Advocacy & Fundraiser Manager (1 November 2016-21 July 2018)
- OSCE/ Programme Office in Astana
Central Asian Youth Network Project Assistant (27 May- 3 July 2015).
- OSCE/ ODIHR Election Mission in Kazakhstan 2015
Finance & HR Assistant (21 March – 13 May 2015)
- UNDP/ Office in Kazakhstan
Project assistant of Secretariat Regional hub of Civil Service in Astana (12 March – December 2014).
- OSCE, Centre in Astana
Press and Public Information Expert of Politico-Military Dimension (1 August 2012 – 07 March 2014)
- JSC “AksaiGasService”
Manager of Integrated Management System of Integrated Management System and Quality control Department (26th September 2011 – 20th July 2012)
- From € 21,6 per hour