Country: The Netherlands
Skills: Digital Marketing (web coding, Content Management, Online Marketing, B2B Marketing, Social Media, Analytics), Translations (Spanish to English, English to Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese to Spanish)
Education: Richard Robinson Academy
Year of Birth: 1993
Languages: Spanish (Native), English (Proficiency), Portuguese (Fluent)
- Richard Robinson Academy
Fashion design program and old couture
Centro Universitario UNE
- High School Diploma 2012
PUERTO VALLARTA, MEXICO
- BOOKING.COM JUNE 2019 TO PRESENT
– Coordinating article creation workflow on the Partner Hub, primarily in order to boost product implementations and reduce CSP inbound: from receiving, to prioritising requests, to documenting tasks, assigning work to other teams (such as copy and translations)
– Continuously updating content based on data-driven insights to optimising site performance.
– Consulting with Product Owners, Product Managers and copywriters directly in order to market their products
- COSTER DIAMONDS 2017 TO 2019
Sales Representative and Tour Leader
– Provided high standard of customer service communicating the working processes in different languages.
– Vigorously sought sales opportunities to meet and exceed agreed targets.
– Onboarded and supervised new team members introducing them with company culture
- SWATCH LTD. 2016 – 2017
– Managed a small team between 3 stores located in Ottawa, Canada in a fast competitive environment. I took part from the opening and closing hours, managed inventory, stock shelves, order and receive products, operate cash registers and credit card machines, as well as process returns and exchanges.
- From € 18 per hour