The Netherlands Education Group offers various programs in the area of business and personal development. Our tutors are practitioners in particular spheres and focused to help you to acquire soft skills in the fields of business, management, leadership and entrepreneurship!
We invite you to join a Soft Skills Development Program where you have a chance to attend all our programs in Amsterdam for 6 months FREE of charge!
This program is for you...
- - Fluent English
- - Good communication skills
- - Residency in the Netherlands (please note that we consider only candidtaes residing in the Netherlands).
The program is unpaid. And it is also free of charge – so you don't have to pay for the participation.
There is no deadline. You are welcome to apply any time.
If you are invited to participate in the program, you will be assigned with various tasks - they would depend on your experience. But regular tasks would include:
- - Communication with Partners: You have to assist in increasing our network - contact various organizations on our behalf and invite to cooperate
- - Work with social media: Making some reposts and posts
- - Research: Conducting some research work on a particular topic (mostly connected with our courses).
- - Taking photos: Taking photos during some of our events
- - Writing texts: Preparation of some texts related to the particular topics
- - Other Tasks
You could work from your home or from our office.
The expected number of working hours: 10-15 hours per week.
What will you get?
- - FREE participation in our courses – you will be able to join all our courses in Amsterdam for FREE for 6 months. Please note you will be invited to join the first course 30 days after the start of the participation in the program.
- - Develop the skills of intercultural communication – during the participation in the program you will work with people from various countries and you will learn a lot about different countries and cultures.
- - Great contribution to your personal and professional development – while completing the tasks and participating in courses you will receive a lot of new knowledge and develop new skills that will greatly contribute to your personal and professional development.
- - Increase your network – you will greatly increase your international network by meeting a lot of great people!