Do you study Dutch, know some grammar, understand quite some bits but still cannot start talking? Then this training is for you! We invite learners of Dutch language to join full-day trainings to practice speaking skills and develop conversational abilities in Dutch language. In other words – you will start SPEAKing Dutch!
What is this training about?
- Full-day event with various speaking activities and games aiming to enhance your conversational skills
- We use a modern methodology that helps to build confidence while speaking in a foreign language and activate the knowledge that you already have
- Dealing with different exercises developing your speaking skills under the guidance of the experienced trainer
- The trainer provides grammatical explanations but most of the time the focus is made on speaking – you will be talking, expressing yourself, and even start thinking in Dutch!
- Learning more about Dutch traditions, people, and culture!
- Coffee breaks and lunch included!
Start SPEAKing Dutch and not just een beetje!
9.00-10.30 – Training
10.30-11.00 – Coffee-break
11.00-12.30 – Training
12.30-13.30 – Dutch Lunch (yes, it will be very Dutch!)
13.30-15.00 – Training
15.00-15.30 – Coffee-break
15.30-17.00 – Training
Dates and Price
|1 Training Day (15 or 16 January 2022) in Amsterdam||€ 95*|
|2 Training Days (15 and 16 January 2022) in Amsterdam||€ 170**|
Every participant has to make a pre-payment in the amount of € 10 to reserve the spot.
The remaining sum can be paid at the training.
Meals (coffee breaks and lunch) are included in the price.
The participation for Dutch participants (native speakers) is free of charge (including meals)!
If you are Dutch and want to join please send us an email with brief info about yourself and why you want to join.
What will you get?
- Meet new people!
- Learn a lot about The Netherlands!
- Have a wonderful time doing various activities!
- Improve Dutch language skills and start speaking!
How to apply?
Just click to apply via website
Or you could send an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the “Dutch Language Conversational Training” in the subject and provide the following information in the body of the email:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Telephone number
- The reasons why you would like to join the program and your expectations
- Preferred day(s) of training
- Other wishes
Please be aware, that we confirm registration only after the receipt of a guarantee deposit in the amount of € 10. Please learn more about payment methods here.