My interest in this vacancy is a challenge for me. I believe that the experience will help me in professional development, besides I will allow myself to experience a new working environment. I hope for further cooperation.
Year of Birth: 1981
Languages: Fluent in English, Good in Russian, Native in Georgian
- Ilia State University —- Bachelor degree in the English Language
- General Management practical course – “European Academic Center”
- MARKETING AND SALE EXECUTIVE (REMOTE) LLC “BOWERS Group”
September 2019 – March 2020
– Assist with managing social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities including content creation,
review responses, social media interaction.
– Respond to leads and create ads for craigslist.
Actively seek to grow sales business through thoughtful outreach, and networking.
- INTERNET MARKETING SPECIALIST LLC “Game scale”
January 2018 – March 2020
– Update the website content, build and execute email campaigns
– Upload HTML emails (Silver pop)
– Working with website builders (WordPress)
– Work online in Google Docs, Slack
– Tested and launched marketing campaigns, including email, web and promotions
- FUNDRAISING-COORDINATOR NGO – “EDEC”
February 2016 – November 2017
– Finding new donors and supporters
– Preparation of presentations for the Potential donors
– Regular updates of donor base and knowledge of each profile, priorities and standard
– Recording, monitoring and reporting financial progress
– Keeping in touch and strengthening ties with existing donors and stakeholders
– Translate the information posted on the organization’s web site from Georgian into English:
– Foreign Fundraising, correspondence and negotiations.
- CUSTOMER COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST L.L.C “Geocell”
March 2005 – June 2015
– Providing on-line assistance to the customers
– Developing written communications to support day-to-day operational needs within Customer Care
– Develop, implement and monitor the evaluation system of subordinate employees
– Answer all customer (internal and external) communications quickly, thoroughly and informatively in a professional manner
– Responds to internal and external customer needs in a manner that consistently adds value
- ASSISTANT OF FINANCIAL MANAGER Energo Distributing Company
January 2003 – February 2005
– Controlling daily incomes and outcomes.
– Working in program ORIS Accounting.
– Responsible to manage the cash flow and supervise over the financial transactions within and outside the company.
– Create, send, and follow up on invoices.
– Support the Finance Manager in recording and retrieving financial details of the company, including maintaining financial records, processing payments, cash handling and salaries.
- ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER McConnell Dowell Middle East “DE-oiling project’’
August 2000 – September 2002
– Manage the entire administrative functions of the office
– Manage procurement, expediting prices and terms negotiation, and comparing supplier prices and terms
– Order supplies, type invoices, charts, letters, memos, sort of file documents
– Translation several documents and abstracts Georgian to English according to specific guidelines
– Make travel, meeting and other arrangements for staff
- From € 3,6 per hour