We are the Netherlands Education Group. We organize short-term study programs in the field of business, learning foreign languages and personal development. We are preparing to start offering a Master program. And that is why we are looking for people who have experience of working in the university and could strengthen our team.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for colleagues in the following areas:
- Lecturers who can prepare the course materials and video record the lectures in the fields related to business;
- Seminar Moderators who can conduct online seminars with the group on the topics related to business;
- Mentors for Start-ups who have experience in mentoring start-ups and could guide start-up founders and help them to develop their ideas;
- Program Designers who can draft a program of the university course, who are aware about all formal requirements to the programs (such as number of hours, credits etc.). We are looking for people who can write actual university programs for various subjects and the programs for the Master study in general;
- Program Director who have experience in managing university programs and who can coordinate between teachers, students, and administration, and make sure the program runs smoothly.
Please note – all positions are remote. You will be working from your home (or any other venue convenient for you). The positions do not offer relocation. You will be working from your country and our communication will be via electronic means of communication – emails and video calls.
However, if you are based in the Netherlands or Belgium – we would be happy to invite you to visit our venue in Amsterdam.
- Experience in the required field of at least 3 years;
- University degree;
- Fluency in English;
- Ability to work from home (any other convenient venue);
- Good communication skills.
What we offer
- Relevant payment depending on the experience and the number of working hours;
- International experience;
- Opportunity to join for free any of our programs after 1 year of cooperation.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and Motivation Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “University Staff” in the subject.
Please include the following information in the text of the email:
- Position that you are applying for (from the mentioned ones);
- Country of your residence;
- Brief description of your experience.