I am Veronica from Kenya and I believe I can provide the best services. I am highly dependable and Industrious with more than 2 years of experience in the customer service field. I have proven ability to compile complex documentation on behalf of the managing partners, attention to detail, Proven abilities to keep keyed-in information private and confidential. I am a good communicator with full command over written and spoken English. I am also deadline driven and work to complete assignment in a timely manner, Data entry combined with inherent analytical and organization skills. I am ready to provide outstanding service within your company.
Year of Birth: 1995
Languages: English and Swahili
- Student taking Bachelor in Economics and Statistics At Kenyatta University Nairobi Kenya.
also taking an Accounting course.
- Administrative Assistant, Glatex Images
Assisted in general administrative work in the Marketing dept.
Achievements: helped the marketing dept to create a marketing library and database to store marketing related materials.
Assigned to the Toy dept – assisted in merchandising, stock taking & housekeeping
Achievements: received very good customer feedback in helping customers locate their items through special orders.
– IT Competency – proficient in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and SPSS
– Web-centric Competency – able to design a web page using FrontPage and Microsoft Composer
– IT Research Competency – proficient in the use of the Internet and on-line retrieval systems for information research
Thika National Treasury
– Accounting and bookkeeping
– Assisted as a Guide Assistant and itinerary planning as part of my project work
- CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT (CRM), CORE CURRICULA ACTIVITIES, 2016 – 2020
Successfully completed Customer Relationship Management module which included 10 hours of practical sessions in the CRM Call Centre Laboratory.
Editor – School of Business Management Students’ newsletter
Secretary – KUESA Union
Participated in inter-diploma debate (2018) – preliminary and semi-final
- CORE CURRICULA ACTIVITIES, 2010-2013
Patrol Leader – Girl Guides
Member of school Math Club – represented school in National competition – clinched 2nd prize
- From € 4,8 per hour