* The position is recommended for EU-citizens or schengen visa holders.
We invite a volunteer to join our team in Amsterdam!
You will be helping us with our training center in Amsterdam where participants of our programs stay during the courses.
What will you do?
- Help with the training center: cleaning, helping in the garden, helping around the house
- Help with the students: welcoming students and helping them to organize their stay
- Help with the programs: communication with tutors and assistance during the sessions
- Help with the administrative work: communication with perspective students, working in social media, assisting to our staff on various administrative tasks
- Other tasks
Expected working hours – 20 hours per week.
- Good command of English
- Interest in education
- Basic knowledge about our programs and our work (please scroll our website before applying)
- Good communication skills
Duration of your stay can vary between 1 and 12 months. Please let us know how long you would like to stay, and we will discuss the opportunities. The volunteering can start anytime. Please let us know when you would like to start, and we will see if there are possibilities.
We prefer the candidates who are already in the Netherlands or the ones who do not require a visa assistance. We can provide a visa invitation only to extraordinary candidates who demonstrate great potential for our organization.
What you get
- Accommodation in Amsterdam (at the training center)
- International experience
- The possibility to attend our programs free of charge
- Bicycle to ride in Amsterdam and cities nearby
- Professional network to help you with your future career goals
Please be aware that volunteering is unpaid.
You will be provided with free accommodation in Amsterdam for the period of volunteering, but we do not provide financial support and do not cover travel costs.
How to Apply
Please send your CV and Motivation Letter to email@example.com and indicate “Volunteering in Amsterdam (with Accommodation)” in the subject. Please let us know in your motivation letter why you are interested in the position and what you expect.
No deadline! You can apply at any time.
Applicants of any age are welcome to join.