The Netherlands Education Group offers short-term courses in the field of business and personal development. Our courses are taking place in Amsterdam, the Hague, Vienna and Brussels. We offer quality programs of additional education that help people to accelerate and reach their full potential. Here you can see the examples of our courses.
The number of our courses in Amsterdam is growing and that is why we are open for new volunteers to join our team in Amsterdam!
Are you passionate about education as much as we are? Do you want to meet young leaders from around the globe and facilitate their education process? Then become our next volunteer!
What are the Tasks?
- Join the courses in Amsterdam and help with the organization: meeting participants, telling them about Amsterdam, spending free time of participants with them and going together to Amsterdam city center or doing other activities;
- Help to develop the network of the Netherlands Education Group – contact various organizations and building cooperation
- Organize events in Amsterdam for locals and internationals
- Write texts – preparing some short texts about education
- Work with social media – preparing the materials for our social media platforms
- Other tasks – depending on your background we can assign you the tasks that would fit your education and experience
Expected number of working hours – 20-25 hours per week.
Expected duration of the volunteering – 3-9 months.
During the courses, you will be asked to join the courses but other tasks you can complete from home or from the office of the Netherlands Education Group in Amsterdam
What are the Requirements?
- Good level of English
- Residence in Amsterdam or nearby (being able to travel to Amsterdam during the courses)
- Willingness to work in an international environment
What do Volunteers Get?
Volunteering is unpaid.
But you will receive:
- Possibility to attend our courses for free
- Participation in amazing events with lovely people
- Experience of working in an international organization
- Building network
- Improvement of international communication skills
- Recommendation Letter
Please note that for this position we consider only applicants who are based in Amsterdam or nearby.
If you are interested in – please send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com and indicate “Volunteering in Amsterdam” as the topic. Applicants who live in Amsterdam or nearby, any nationalities, of any age and any work experience are welcome to apply.