Skills: IT, administrative work, market research.
Education: Sakhalin State University, Far Eastern State Transport University
English written translation, Korean interpretation, work with figures, be patient and diplomatic, stick to business, acquit oneself of duties well, meet the challenge.
Year of Birth: 1976
Languages: Russia, Korean, English
- Far Eastern State Transport University (Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk Branch): Jurisprudence, Master’s programme, Lawyer. I will graduate in 2021.
- Far Eastern State Transport University (Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk Branch) Jurisprudence, Extended Education Institute, Lawyer. Graduated in 2018.
- Sakhalin State University, Institute of Economics and Oriental Studies
- The Korean and English Languages. Graduated in 2006.
At present I am an principal adviser at the Sakhalin Region Ministry of Economic Development.
Previously worked at:
- CH2M HILL Energy and Infrastructure Services Ltd, Document Control Specialist and English Translator.
- Yuzhno-Sakhalinsk Chancellery of the Consulate General of the Republic of Korea in Vladivostok, Consular Assistant.
- Sakhalin Branch of Sinopec Overseas Oil and Gas Limited Company, Secretary and Translator of the English and Korean Languages
- From € 6 per hour
Contact Yana K.