Skills: Digital Marketing (SEO, SMM, Inbox Management, Organic Growth, Lead Generation, Content Creation, Content Marketing, etc.), Administrative (Various CRM Softwares, Microsoft Office, Slack, Trello, Asana, Airtable, Google docs.), Translations (English / German / Hungarian / Romanian – any possible combination between these languages, with a proven track record both as a translator and interpreter), Copywriting, Lead Generation, Inbox Management, Social Media Management, Prospecting Campaigns, Content Writing, Academic Writing
Education: Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, The Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Németh László High School
Hi there! Perhaps what’s more relevant is that I’ve spent the better part of my adult life working as a freelancer, mostly in translations, simultaneous interpretation, transcription, and content writing. By virtue of my passion and fascination for the language I’ve completed a bachelor’s in Modern Applied Languages (English-German) and a master’s in English Studies. I’m an experienced and analytic researcher, moderately proficient in SEO writing and self-taught in digital marketing.
Year of Birth: 1994
Languages: bilingual in Hungarian and Romanian, English and German on a C2 level
- 2016–2019 Master’s Degree in English Studies
Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich, München (Germany)
– Synchronic and diachronic linguistics.
– Literature and culture.
– Romantic poetry and literature.
- 2013–2016 Bachelor of Arts in Modern Applied Languages
The Technical University of Cluj-Napoca, Baia Mare (Romania)
– Literature, Linguistics and Rhetoric.
– The socio-cultural history of English and German.
– Consecutive and simultaneous translations in English and German.
– Legal German and English.
- 2009–2013 Undergraduate Degree in Philology
Németh László High School, Baia Mare (Romania)
– History and Geography.
– Literature and linguistics of the Hungarian and Romanian languages.
– Literature and culture of the German and English languages.
– IT, psychology and philosophy
- 15/03/2020–Present Virtual Assistant
– Execution of prospecting campaigns through LinkedIn
– Writing and disseminating engaging messages
– CRM data entry and management
- 03/2014–Present Freelance Virtual Assistant
– Short to medium duration projects, mostly oriented towards administrative assistance, digital marketing, as well as SEO and content writing.
– Inbox and Social Media Management, as well as Social Media prospecting and lead generation.
– Customer service, keyword research and search engine optimized product descriptions.
– Translation, editing and proofreading services, mostly for academic and medical publications
- 17/12/2018–31/12/2019 Internal Services Assistant
Boston Consulting Group, Munich (Germany)
– Responsible for various administrative and organizational tasks.
– Printing and editing of professional consulting pitches.
– Data formatting and management.
- 01/06/2017–30/11/2018 Supervisor / Receptionist
Feringastraße 6, 85774 Unterföhring (Germany)
– Reservation and guest management.
– General administrative and secretarial tasks.
- 01/10/2015–01/06/2016 Sales Agent
SC Yella Srl, Baia Mare (Rumänien)
– The sale of various cosmetic and dermatological products.
– Further minor marketing and administrative responsibilities.
- From € 9,6 per hour